Staff: Update to the Blackboard Assignment tool in UTSOnline, Sunday January 14, 6am-8am (AEDT)
The inline document mark-up service provider for Blackboard Assignments in UTSOnline will be changing on Sunday January 14 from 6am to 8am.
UTSOnline will remain available as usual during the changeover period.
This service enables Instructors and graders to add online annotations and comments to documents submitted by students in the Blackboard Assignment tool.
Details of the change including what is changing and why, feature comparison, and known issues, is available on this Help page:
Changes to inline document mark-up in the Blackboard Assignment tool
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
Assessment principles and requirements.
- UTSOnline has a window reserved for regular maintenance, from 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM (AET) on Sunday mornings.