Content submission issue with Safari 11.1
Submitting content using the latest Safari browser (version 11.1) may generate errors.
For more information including a workaround, please refer to the UTSOnline help pages.
Mandatory consent training coming soon
Sexual consent: freely and voluntarily agreeing to intimate and sexual activity
One of the initiatives being implemented to eliminate unwanted sexual behaviour at UTS is mandatory training on the topic of consent. Each member of the UTS community - students and staff - will be required to complete the training. Watch this space.
If you want support, to make report or to know how to respond to a disclosure of sexual violence, find out more on the Sexual assault, indecent assault and sexual harassment website.
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
Assessment principles and requirements.
- UTSOnline has a window reserved for regular maintenance, from 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM (AET) on Sunday mornings.