UTSOnline unavailable for short periods from outside UTS this Saturday April 29, 6am-8am (AEST)
Access from outside UTS to UTSOnline and most UTS web sites will be unavailable for short periods of several minutes this Saturday the 29th of April, 2017 between 6am and 8am. During this time ITD will perform network maintenance.
Access to UTSOnline will be available from inside the UTS network although tools that require an external connection such as Turnitin and Blackboard Mobile Learn will be affected.
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
Assessment principles and requirements.
- UTSOnline has a window reserved for regular maintenance, from 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM (AET) on Sunday mornings.