Spring Session 2017 subject preparation
UTSOnline Spring Session 2017 subjects will be available for staff preparation following automated creation on Tuesday June 13, including the new automated process for Subject Outlines. Spring subjects will be made available to students on Monday July 17.
Automated group creation from MSA+ into UTSOnline subjects will take place over the period June 16-23.
REVIEW Spring Session 2017 subjects will be available for staff preparation on Wednesday June 14. Further details are in the REVIEW FAQ.
Academic Hub Events
The learning.futures Academic Hub is a central spot for UTS staff to get learning and teaching help and inspiration. Upcoming events include:
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
Assessment principles and requirements.
- UTSOnline has a window reserved for regular maintenance, from 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM (AET) on Sunday mornings.