Subject Outlines unavailable Saturday January 20, 6am-1pm
Subject Outlines will not be available in UTSOnline Subjects on Saturday January 20, between 6am and 1pm, while ITD performs maintenance on the Subject Outlines system.
The rest of UTSOnline will be available as usual in this period.
UTSOnline unavailable Sunday January 21, 6am-8am
UTSOnline will be unavailable between 6am and 8am this Sunday January 21.
During this time ITD will perform system maintenance.
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
Assessment principles and requirements.
- UTSOnline has a window reserved for regular maintenance, from 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM (AET) on Sunday mornings.