Your online space for learning and teaching
Subject Outlines in UTSOnline Subjects
In 2016 all Subject Outlines will be available in UTSOnline from the first day of Orientation and Preparation week for the relevant session.
Log in to UTSOnline to locate and read the subject outline in each of your subject sites.
If you are unable to see a subject outline, notify the Student Enquiry Team.
Get help finding your subject outline.
Subject outlines, including those for distance mode and block subjects, should be uploaded prior to the start of Orientation and Preparation weeks for the main teaching sessions in the Main Calendar and Calendar B. For short sessions subject outlines should be uploaded one week prior to the start of teaching.
Get help to upload subject outlines.
Please note: Before uploading your subject outlines, ensure you have submitted a request for automated enrolment for all your subjects. Students will be unable to see the subject outline if automated enrolment has not been requested.
Get help to submit a request for automated enrolment.
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
- Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
- What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
- Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
- Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
- Assessment principles and requirements.