Your online space for learning and teaching
What's New in UTSOnline
UTSOnline was upgraded at the end of 2014 to provide new features and to ensure that UTS is up to date with the latest bug and security fixes. The upgrade included Blackboard and Campus Pack (blogs, wikis, podcasts).
Information on the new features is available here:
Conditions of Use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
- Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
- What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
- Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
- Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
- Assessment principles and requirements.