Why has a Consent Matters subject appeared?
A new course has appeared in UTSOnline. You're required - like all members of our community - to complete it to ensure that we all have a shared understanding of sexual consent. Read more on the Consent Matters FAQs website.
If you want support, to make report or to know how to respond to a disclosure of sexual violence, find out more on the Sexual assault, indecent assault and sexual harassment website.
Study over summer
Whether you're keen to catch up or spread your study load, we're offering a variety of faculty-based subjects and university-wide electives this Summer session.
To see what's on offer visit summer.uts.edu.au
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
Assessment principles and requirements.
- UTSOnline has a window reserved for regular maintenance, from 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM (AET) on Sunday mornings.