Your online space for learning and teaching
- Microsoft Office365 Clutter feature may redirect UTSOnline emails
- Information for UTS students and some staff who are migrated to Office365 and may have some UTSOnline emails redirected to Clutter folder.
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
- Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
- What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
- Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
- Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
- Assessment principles and requirements.