Your online space for learning and teaching
Turnitin service issues
Sunday 28th June 2015 - Monday 29th June 2015
The Turnitin service is currently unavailable. Turnitin advises that the issue has been resolved on their end. However, it is taking longer than
expected for the fix to propagate over the internet and may take up to 48 hours (from 3.30am Monday June 29).
Some users may be able to access Turnitin outside of UTS earlier, depending on their individual internet service provider. However if you continue to experience issues accessing Turnitin, please wait and try again in a few hours time.
Last Updated: Monday 29th June 5:45pm AEST (GMT+10).
Conditions of Use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
- Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements
- Students and researchers, staff.
- Privacy statement
- Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
- Assessment principles and requirements.