Your online space for learning and teaching
- REVIEW upgrade March 2016
- Information on what changed when REVIEW was upgraded on March 29, 2016.
- Academic Calendar 2016
- Guidance for staff on preparing for Orientation and Preparation Weeks
- Lynda.com is now available in UTSOnline
- Lynda.com content can now be embedded in your UTSOnline site.
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
- Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
- What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
- Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
- Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
- Assessment principles and requirements.