UTSOnline unavailable this Sunday 20th August 2017, 6am-8am (AEST)
UTSOnline will be unavailable from 6am to 8am this Sunday the 20th of August, 2017.
During this time, ITD will be performing system maintenance.
If you're thinking about the option of studying over Summer, we're offering a variety of faculty-based subjects and university-wide electives. There will also be internships and workshops available to help increase your employability and academic skills. To find out more visit summer.uts.edu.au
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
Assessment principles and requirements.
- UTSOnline has a window reserved for regular maintenance, from 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM (AET) on Sunday mornings.