New UTSOnline Login Page, February 13
Autumn Session 2017 subjects
The process of creating and enrolling students in a UTSOnline subject site has changed.
Autumn Session 2017 subjects were automatically created in January and made available to students on Monday the 20th of February.
Automated group creation from MSA+ into UTSOnline subjects is in progress and scheduled to be completed by Friday the 24th of February.
Conditions of use
All UTSOnline users have an obligation to read and comply with the following UTS policies governing their use of UTSOnline:
- Acceptable use of information technology facilities
Ethical, socially responsible, legal, efficient use; standards of conduct.
- Copyright requirements - students and researchers
What can you copy, how to reference and acknowledge.
- Copyright requirements - staff
Are your teaching materials copyright compliant?
- Privacy statement
Collection of personal information, use of online course contributions.
- Policy and procedures for the assessment of coursework subjects
Assessment principles and requirements.
- UTSOnline has a window reserved for regular maintenance, from 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM (AEDT) on Sunday mornings.